Safe Sedation Champion/Lead
This course prepares a sedation practitioner who has undergone the Safe Sedation Course Part 1 and 2, to the role of Safe Sedation Lead/Champion to manage a team of sedation practitioners and prepare the department to meet sedation compliance requirements.
- Professional framework of sedation leads
- Roles and responsibilities of Sedation Committee
- Implementing Compliance & Clinical governance
- Establishing Sedation Protocol
- Supporting staff to develop sedation skills
- Logbook & Audit sedation
- Managing sedation related clinical incidents
This course is live online, between 18:00-19:30.
2023 Course dates:
- 17th April
- 10th July
Get started today!