Safe Sedation Course – Part 2
The Safe Sedation Course Part 2 (Practical simulation in London) is aimed at healthcare professionals who have completed the Safe Sedation Part 2. All participants must hold a professional healthcare qualification and advanced or immediate life support training.IV cannulation training is also required. If you need it, it can be provided on the same day as the sedation course.
Learning outcomes include:
- preparation and administration of sedation using a structured approach;
- delivering standardised techniques in patients undergoing sedation;
- monitoring the sedated patient;
- managing complications and emergency situations;
- and performing effectively as part of the sedation team.
This course is recognised by the Royal College of Anaesthetists (6 CPD Credits) and Royal College of Nursing (8 CPD Credits). You will receive an accredited certificate upon completion.